- Limited-edition of 150 prints, exclusive to The Ride Gallery
- 65 prints available at 12x12"
- 65 prints available at 24x24"
- 20 prints available at 30x40"
- Museum quality: archival inks, 100% cotton rag paper
- Artist-signed + numbered gallery card included
- Sale directly supports the artist
- Available framed or as print only
- Prints ship within 3 days. Custom framed works ship in 3-4 weeks.
- Hand-crafted, black wooden frame with UV-plexi
- Fitted with white, archival, 4-ply Made-to-Measure Mat with beveled window, precision-cut to image
- Finished with hanging wires, protective backing, archival sleeve for certificate of authenticity
- Custom Framing is made-to-order. Please note extended shipping timelines. Framed work takes 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Framed artwork can only be shipped in North America. International orders are for prints only.
Margi Weir gives us a digital revamp of ancient storytelling. An Assistant Professor of Painting and Drawing at Wayne State University, Weir calls upon figurative arrangements we’ve seen in Egyptian tombs and Grecian amphoras and presents them in a tapestry-like fashion; the juxtaposition of elements create unique pleasing patterns, blurring—but not hiding—the socio-political and ecological themes in her pieces.
Weir has won several awards for her work, including a First Prize in the 2012 Juried Exhibition at the Las Vegas Center for Contemporary Art. Her work has been shown in several venues in the U.S. There’s no doubt her meticulous eye for patterning will only bring more amazing work.