- Limited-edition of 150 prints, exclusive to The Ride Gallery
- 65 prints available at 6x8"
- 65 prints available at 10x13"
- 20 prints available at 13x17"
- Museum quality: archival inks, 100% cotton rag paper
- Artist-signed + numbered gallery card included
- Sale directly supports the artist
- Available framed or as print only
- Prints ship within 3 days. Custom framed works ship in 3-4 weeks.
- Hand-crafted, black wooden frame with UV-plexi
- Fitted with white, archival, 4-ply Made-to-Measure Mat with beveled window, precision-cut to image
- Finished with hanging wires, protective backing, archival sleeve for certificate of authenticity
- Custom Framing is made-to-order. Please note extended shipping timelines. Framed work takes 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Framed artwork can only be shipped in North America. International orders are for prints only.
Compromised to bringing the best out of a colorful palette, Alexander Cedeño tells stories full of life. He creates children’s illustration with comic elements referencing rather serious subject matter—creating an alluring piece to all ages. The exquisite use of watercolors and black ink, enhanced by digital intervention, demonstrates an amazing attention to detail. Cedeño’s understanding of his aesthetic goals allow him to properly focus the beauty that surrounds him.
Born and raised in Panama City, Panama, Cedeño attempts to involve as much of his native culture in his work as possible. He focuses on telling stories of his beloved country, using the female figure as a representation of nature and Panama itself. He works as graphic designer and continues to pump out his illustrations under the pseudonym AlexDsgn.