- Limited-edition of 90 prints, exclusive to The Ride Gallery
- 45 prints available at 11 x 14"
- 45 prints available at 14 x 18"
- Artist-signed + numbered gallery card included
- Sale directly supports the artist
- Available framed or as print only
- Prints ship within 3 days. Custom framed works ship in 3-4 weeks.
- Museum quality: archival inks, 100% cotton rag paper
- Printed with a 2” white border
- Hand-crafted, white wooden frame with UV-plexi,
- Floated on white, archival, 4-ply Made-to-Measure Mat.
- Finished with hanging wires, protective backing, archival sleeve for certificate of authenticity
- Custom Framing is made-to-order. Please note extended shipping timelines. Framed work takes 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Framed artwork can only be shipped in North America. International orders are for prints only.
Cody Bayne comes to the Ride Gallery as a bridge connecting Fine Art practices with street chutzpah. A pioneer in Neo-Urban Expressionism, Bayne offers a visual experience that decontextualizes elements commonly seen in street and graffiti art and juxtaposes them within the frame of a mixed media painting. He appropriates items from his environment to create his pieces, either by using them as reference or by literally incorporating them into the piece.
A Los Angeles based artist, Bayne consciously and subconsciously represents the impact of the everyday life in his city. Commoditization culture, decline, decay and renewal as well as consumption are only a few of the themes that flourish in his work. The Ride Gallery is very proud to carry and promote the work of this amazing artist.