These prints are digital c-prints with a luster finish.
- Hand-crafted, black wooden frame with UV-plexi
- Fitted with white, archival, 4-ply Made-to-Measure Mat with beveled window, precision-cut to image
- Finished with hanging wires, protective backing, archival sleeve for certificate of authenticity
- Custom Framing is made-to-order. Please note extended shipping timelines. Framed work takes 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Framed artwork can only be shipped in North America. International orders are for prints only.
About the Artist: Chris Proud
Chris Proud is an artist/photographer based in Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast of Australia where he is a founding member of one of Australia's most celebrated photo collectives, The X-Ray Machines.
Chris is a multi-dimensional artist who enjoys shooting both stills and film in water and on land. Throughout his career he has been published internationally in magazines such as Australian Surfing Life, Wave Length Magazine (UK), GC Surf, Frock Paper Scissors and The Financial Review. Working with companies such as GQ, Air Asia and Vanguard, photography has taken Chris all over the globe on assignments across Europe and North America, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, New Zealand, and Finland. In his spare time he enjoys surfing, skating, shaping surfboards, exhibiting his work and experimenting with photographic techniques.