No Title (Skew)
Large format 55x75 cm archival pigment print by Kamargo, 2012.
- Limited-edition of 50 prints, exclusive to The Ride Gallery
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity included.
- Directly supports the artist
- Available framed or print only
- Prints ship within 3 days. Custom framed works ship in 3-4 weeks.
- Hand-crafted, black wooden frame with UV-plexi
- Fitted with white, archival, 4-ply Made-to-Measure Mat with beveled window, precision-cut to image
- Finished with hanging wires, protective backing, archival sleeve for certificate of authenticity
- Custom Framing is made-to-order. Please note extended shipping timelines. Framed work takes 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Framed artwork can only be shipped in North America. International orders are for prints only.
About the Artist:
Kamargo (Hasselt, 1980) is a Belgian visual artist who graduated as a master in graphic design. He composes both photographic manipulations and graphic illustrations. With his distinct imagery and architectural vision he aims to find the tensive point of contact between recognition and impossibility. By adding sublte twists to his compelling compositions, he captures a suspensive essence of modern life. Kamargo’s images generate a hyper-sensory world which makes the viewer question the very nature of reality.