- Limited-edition of 150 prints, exclusive to The Ride Gallery
- 65 prints available at 9x14"
- 65 prints available at 11x17"
- 20 prints available at 17x26"
- Museum quality: archival inks, 100% cotton rag paper
- Artist-signed + numbered gallery card included
- Sale directly supports the artist
- Available framed or as print only
- Prints ship within 3 days. Custom framed works ship in 3-4 weeks.
- Hand-crafted, black wooden frame with UV-plexi
- Fitted with white, archival, 4-ply Made-to-Measure Mat with beveled window, precision-cut to image
- Finished with hanging wires, protective backing, archival sleeve for certificate of authenticity
- Custom Framing is made-to-order. Please note extended shipping timelines. Framed work takes 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Framed artwork can only be shipped in North America. International orders are for prints only.
Nicolás Vásquez Martinich, better known as Nicosmonaut, is a 25-year-old illustrator and graphic designer from Santiago de Chile. With an incredible passion to put on paper what his mind was creating, he found shelter in drawing. Limits and coherence are not of interest to Nicosmonaut. He loves creating surrealist characters and compositions that stretch the boundaries of our imagination as well as his own. Any concept is traced and created by a process of compulsive drawing—a sort of graphic stream of consciousness that allows for raw creativity to pour out.
A bold combination of elements native to indie and underground comics and great sensitivity to color, Nicosmonaut is able ot draw us into his own world—literally and figuratively. He joins tertiary subdued colors with bright primaries that bedazzle the mind, all of this contained within daring dead-weight lines. Constantly finding new inspiration in other artists, painters and illustrators, his pieces show a disparity in source, but are drawn together by his one-of-a-kind approach to his art.