- Limited-edition of 150 prints, exclusive to The Ride Gallery
- 50 prints available at 10x20"
- 50 prints available at 15x30”
- 50 prints available at 20x40”
- Museum quality: archival inks, 100% cotton rag paper
- Printed with a 2” white border
- Hand-crafted, black wooden frame with UV-plexi,
- Floated on white, archival, 4-ply Made-to-Measure Mat.
- Finished with hanging wires, protective backing, archival sleeve for certificate of authenticity
- Custom Framing is made-to-order. Please note extended shipping timelines. Framed work takes 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Framed artwork can only be shipped in North America. International orders are for prints only.
Boris Hasabike is an Argentinian prodigy of children’s illustration with a twist. Professionally, he works mostly in concept and art for video games—following his life long passion for gaming. Hasabike collects illustration, concept art and comic books as a source for inspiration. Alongside being inspired by other masters, “ugly” is something that Hasabike likes to incorporate into his illustrations. He loves creating monsters, aliens and other creatures that through shape and color maintain their likability.
Boris is committed to keep a changing style and approach to his illustrations. However, he brings his body of work together by favoring a couple of themes—color, space, monsters, and things within things. We are proud to see Hasabike’s work elevated to the place were it belongs.